Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Party Under Construction

In just a mere 116 days my Littlest Boo will have his 2nd birthday party! I know I’m planning 4 months early but I love my babies’ birthdays. They were a special day for me too; it is when I met these little monsters munchkins. Anyway…

Little Boo recently has been into diggers and bulldozers and dump trucks and graters and any other large orange construction machine that is currently digging up our street in an attempted to cause my children to scream “TRUCKS!!” at the top of their lungs every time we drive anywhere. Yep, that is their main objective I’m sure of it. Thus for his 2nd we are throwing an Under Construction Party.

Today while at Target shopping I browsed the dollar section, as always, and found some perfect little goodies for Boo’s party, that’s in 116 days. 

Plastic diggers and cement mixers perfect for playing in sand.


Construction themed window gels that gave me ideas beyond mere window gellin'. 
(stay tuned!)


The most cute little metal pails!  I’m not sure what I’m going to do with them but how could I just pass them up?


I also remembered stashed away I have this fabulous fabric full of loaders, diggers and trucks and that if I’m going to make anything 116 days probably isn’t enough time…


No comments:

Post a Comment