Monday, January 21, 2013

Star Trek Guinea Pig Cage

Everything is in and set up! Tutorials coming soon... for now, just bask in the awesomeness.

The fleece for the bedding, in all it's glory

I couldn't just decorate the cage in awesomeness so I also made
the guinea pigs MORE awesome. Star Fleet uniforms


Yes, Bacon got the red shirt but he's a tough pig, I think he'll survive.
I hope so at least.


Eddy Pig and Buddy's upper level of Star Trek awesomeness.


Eddy Pig is attempting to show off his customized food dish.


Buddy matching the mini potty pad

 

Checking out the Trekkie Tunnel


Ben and Bacon in the engineering level


Checking to make sure the pigloo is in the right spot


All in all the spoiled guinea pigs got Star Trek fleece for bedding, tidy pads for keeping clean in their pigloos, Star Fleet uniforms, custom feed dishes, and Trekkie tunnels to run through.

Like it but don't want to make it?
I'm selling Star Trek guinea pig items in my Etsy shop: Guinea Pig Geekery

3 comments:

  1. Continuously so intriguing to visit your site.What an awesome data, thank you for sharing. this will help me such a great amount in my learning...
    large guinea pig cages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! I really enjoyed your blog. If you want a system for floor time that your pigs will use and enjoy, then Check out our latest collection of Guinea pig toys. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. best guinea pig cage

    ReplyDelete